Services & Amenities
Everyday life at our senior living community is complemented by our convenient location in Sylvania, Ohio. We’re conveniently located close to major roads, making it easy to get to everything you want to be near including shops, medical offices, restaurants and local attractions.
Life in our senior living community is also enhanced by a wide array of amenities and services. Designed to make life as worry-free as possible and included in our monthly pricing, residents enjoy:
- Private one-bedroom apartments and two-bedroom companion suites
- Casual, formal and private dining areas (special dietary menus always available)
- Wellness and fitness center
- Worship services
- Resource library with computers
- Reading lounge and card room
- Full-service beauty salon
- Resident and guest parking
- Private, individual interior mailboxes
- Beautifully landscaped, wooded grounds
- Inviting courtyard and gardens
- Licensed nurse on site
- Transportation services
- Three meals per day and unlimited snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Interior and exterior maintenance of buildings, grounds and apartments
- All utilities (except personal phone)
- Emergency call system in each apartment home
Charter Senior Living of Oak Openings is a pet-friendly community.
A move to Charter Senior Living of Oak Openings means you or your loved one will only have to make one move. In addition to offering Part B rehabilitation therapy, Part A therapy is now available on site, including physical, occupational and speech therapies.
The Charter Difference is providing services to make a transition to our community easier. We can even assist with most of the challenge placements. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help!
On-Site Rehabilitation Services and Placement Assistance
Physical, occupational, speech and psychiatric therapies
Physician, nurse practitioner, psych & podiatry services
- Thorough review of all discharge benefits with family and an experienced Charter resource
- Same-day assessment available
- Same-day discharge available into one of our furnished apartments
- Transportation to the community
- Two-person transfer assistance
- Hospice residents that meet ADL requirements for assisted living
- And more!