FLOURISH℠ MEMORY CARE
Memory Care That Helps Residents Flourish.
Our goal for residents living with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia inspired the name of our Memory Care Program. Flourish℠ Memory Care is rooted in the belief – and supported by leading-edge research – that people living with memory loss can grow and flourish regardless of where they may be on their journeys.
Memory Care at Charter Senior Living of Oak Openings includes:
- 24/7 support and personal care by a highly experienced, caring team
- Purposeful neighborhood design features the latest technology, safety and services
- Spacious floor plans, include one-bedrooms, studios and two-bedroom companion suites
- Accessible bathrooms with step-in showers and other safety features
- Beautifully landscaped, secured courtyard and walking path
- Multiple activity spaces and lounges for programming and socializing with friends, family and staff
- Flourish℠ Memory Care programming
Download a Free Flourish℠ Memory Care Information Sheet
Flourish℠ Memory Care is Charter Senior Living’s exclusive memory support program based on the very best practices in Memory Care from the most respected thought leaders in the industry. Flourish℠ Memory Care promotes self-esteem while minimizing loneliness, boredom and potential challenging behaviors through:
VELOCITY – A consistent offering of traditional activities that appeal to the seven core areas of programming. Velocity is our daily activities programming that sets the speed and direction for our residents’ days.
OSHIBORI EXPERIENCE – A daily routine activity that provides a consistent reminder for mealtimes while providing aromatherapy.
GRAB-AND-GO NEIGHBORHOOD ACTIVITIES – Impromptu small-group activities specialized to an individual’s needs.
S.T.A.R. – Specific Therapeutic Assisted Recreation is a family-oriented program that allows our families to bring in personal reminiscent-type items to share with their family member.
REST AND RESTORATION – A staff-led intervention program that provides stimulation and redirection with four sensory components including audio, video, engagement and comfort interventions.
For more information on Flourish℠ Memory Care, DOWNLOAD PDF.